Saturday, September 6, 2008

cue...I hope they call me on a mission!!!!!!!

Alright so school has once again started. What fun it has been. Kinda stressful, but don't worry I'm surviving..just barely! Anyways, the real reason that I am posting today is to tell those of you who do not know already that I am starting my papers to go on a mission!!!! Yes that is right you heard correctly...I am going to go on a mission. After a lot of thinking and praying about it I decided that this is the right thing to do and I am beyond excited. I could not be more happy right now. I cannot wait for the semester to be over as I plan to hopefully leave around the first of January next year! I know I know, school has just barely started, and it is definitely going to be hard knowing what awaits me at the end of the semester. So yeah that is my big news and once again I am so happy!!!! I'll keep everyone updated on how is everything is coming!!

4 comments:

Savitrii said...

Yay Heidi!!! I'm so happy for ya

Collin Morris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Collin Morris said...

That is so cool!!! I am really excited for you! You should come to my blog, just follow the link!! I have a really cool template and music!!

Kaylene said...

Hi!! So I saw your comment on my blog so I looked at your blog and saw this post. That's so exciting! You will have to let us know when you get your call. Oh and our tickets for the BYU games are in section 29 portal L I think. Do you have tickets?