Thursday, May 15, 2008

My home for the Spring/Summer: Aspen Grove

So this Spring/Summer I am working at Aspen Grove in the Arts & Crafts part of the camp. I started last Monday (May 12th). The first two days were pretty intense. We cleaned a lot of toilets, sinks, floors, and made a ton of beds. Not exactly fun in my opinion. On Tuesday we cleaned about 50 cabins. Luckily they did not have bathrooms in them, but the last time they were cleaned was the end of last summer so there were lots of bugs and dust. Wednesday was not bad at all we cleaned a little bit in the morning until lunch and then after that we went down to the Arts & Crafts building and started going through everything there. The other girl that I was working with is Shalon and we both like things to be super organized and the craft shack was the absolute opposite. There was stuff everywhere. After yesterday and today we are finally starting to get things more organized and put where we want them. There is a cool pottery bridge that is outside and there is a river that goes under it pretty cool stuff. I will have more pictures coming soon, but my camera is currently out of batteries until I go back to Provo this weekend to get some more batteries, so stay tuned for pictures this weekend!!! Miss and love you all!

No comments: