Saturday, May 3, 2008

100 Things About ME

1. I do not like the color purple.
2. I have never broken any bones.
3. Love to play tennis, soccer and basketball.
4. I am majoring in Antropology: Archaeology and minoring in Coaching & teaching exercise sciences.
5. I love kids and being around them.
6. I have 3 younger brothers.
7. My favorite number is 21.
8. I have too many favorite colors, but my favorites are probably pink and brown.
9. I like to decorate.
10. I wish the I went running more.
11. I was in love with Lance Bass from N*SYNC.
12. I love shopping.
13. I got in trouble once in elementary school for throwing sand at a little boy. I got in trouble lots of other times too.
14. My dad is a city manager.
15. My mom stays at home and is trying to finish her bachelors.
16. I have a brother (Andrew) one year older than my who died when he was 7.
17. Tulips are my favorite flower.
18. I have moved 8 times in my life.
19. My roomates are twins.
20. When I was little one of our friends called me "China Doll" and still does.
21. I work at the BYU Creamery on Ninth as a grocery supervisor & at Aspen Grove this summer.
22. I was the Interact President in high school.
23. I love Dr. Pepper.
24. I like the smell of coffee, but don't like how it tastes.
25. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
26. I do not like flying.
27. I am not the cleanest person, but like when things are clean.
28. I have a planner, but never use it.
29. I have never been outside the country.
30. I want to go to Switzerland someday.
31. I live in a 4 story townhouse.
32. I like to build things with legos.
33. I do Sudoku in the Daily Universe when I am bored in class.
34. I have never dyed my hair. I am a natural blonde.
35. I do not like the dentist.
36. I want to run a marathon.
37. My best friend is Thai.
38. I love MIKA.
39. I want to meet Mia Hamm.
40. I am German & Swiss.
41. I go to BYU.
42. I would love to play on the BYU soccer team.
43. I played varsity soccer all 4 years of high school.
44. I like to play games that make you think or involve some kind of strategy.
45. I never had any animals growing up.
46. I have a fish (Zeke) and a dwarf hamster (Peggy).
47. I love the movie JUNO.
48. I love going to Disneyland and the beach.
49. I like to sleep in.
50. I have a lot of shoes.
51. I don't like English.
52. Math & Science are my favorite subjects.
53. I am learning to drive a stick shift.
54. My family lives in Patterson, CA.
55. I hate pigeons, they wake me up every morning without fail and poop everywhere.
56. I have allergies when I am in CA, but not when I am in UT.
57. I love the Father of the Bride movies.
58. I don't like cats.
59. I like going to BYU volleyball games and yelling really loud.
60. I like to play Phase 10.
61. I met Tess from Touched by an Angel in the SLC airport.
62. I like being outside.
63. I wish I could play the piano.
64. My brother that is 18 is taller than I am.
65. I don't like any kind of fat on meat.
66. I get bored easily.
67. My favorite food is Italian.
68. I like to scrapbook, but never have time to do it.
69. I wish I took more pictures.
70. Doing the dishes and cleaning the toilet are my least favorite chores.
71. My birthday is October 24th.
72. I like going to dance parties.
73. I lived with my mom last summer.
74. I do not have my own car and that is starting to become a problem.
75. I have never lived in a big city.
76. I was born in Provo.
77. I have always had my own room.
78. My last cell phone I washed in the washing maching accidentally.
79. I love ice cream.
80. I have blue eyes.
81. I wish I could wear flip flops everyday of the year.
82. I love California.
83. I do not live in Northern or Southern California. I live in Central California and yes there is a difference.
84. I am a perfectionist (at least I like to think so).
85. I wore glasses in 4th grade.
86. I don't like bugs.
87. I love going to the zoo.
88. I wish I was better about writing in my journal.
89. I love to read and Anita Stansfield is my favorite author.
90. I have yet to finish the 7th Harry Potter book.
91. I have never been skiing or snowboarding.
92. I have never hiked the Y.
93. I like to go on walks.
94. My dad's side of the family is really big.
95. My brother's names are Tanner, Collin and Aaron.
96. My dad's name is Mormon, but he goes by his middle name Cleve.
97. My mom's name is Shauna.
98. I have never traveled past Utah.
99. I am ticklish, but try not to show it.
100. I swallowed a penny when I was little and had to go the hospital to get it out of my throat. They put a balloon in my nose to get it out.

Wow I'm finally done, and it has taken me forever!!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay! 100 things! I had so much fun reading it!