Monday, April 28, 2008

What a weekend!

So this weekend was pretty fun. I got to hang out with Randi and Claire on Saturday and then Claire again on Sunday. Saturday Claire and Randi came over for a BBQ with my family, and we all sat around and caught up. I also found out that Claire does not like cottage cheese..and I am her best friend and I did not know this!!! Also on Saturday I went and watched my little brother Aaron play baseball. He is pretty good. Later that night on Saturday Claire, Randi, and I went to Baskin Robbins to get ice cream. We sat outside and talked and laughed a lot more and watched all the creep-os drive by in their so called "cool" cars. On Sunday I went to church with my family and got to talk to some old friends there as well. In Relief Society I got to hold the Relief Society Presidents little boy Thomas, I think he is like 8 months old. It was pretty fun and we had some good laughs. He is such a cute kid. After church I went over to Claire's and we went and saw our friend Sill's new baby Bas who is about 4 weeks old, he is adorable! It was good to see Sill as well. After that we went to Christine and Shane's (Claire's sister and brother-in-law) new house and saw how the unpacking and decorating were going. It's looking pretty good, but they still have a lot to do. We went back to Claire's house later and rode her brother Henry's go-cart which was pretty fun, I was laughing pretty hard because the steering was pretty touchy so you would turn the wheel just a little bit and end up turning a lot. It kind of made me feel like I was drunk, and I also almost hit Claire!!
I have been riding my mom's old bike everywhere lately. Friday I figured I rode about 9 1/2 miles and 4 on Saturday and about 3 1/2 today. I am determined to get in shape again, but I'm having fun doing it. I also bought a new swimming suit today. It's pretty cute, but man do I hate looking for swimming suits. Tomorrow I get to go to the dentist and get my teeth cleaned..whoo hoo!! (that was sarcastic by the way) Well I am still working on 100 things, its taking kind of a long time. Hopefully I will be finished with it by the time I go back home to Utah on the 8th

Claire & I at Baskin Robbins.

Funny Faces!!!!

A bug landed on Claire so Randi and I immitated her reaction. We had a good laugh!!!





Yay for go-carts!



I look funny, but oh well

No comments: