Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Last day of Classes til Fall!



So as the title reads, today was the last day of classes. Since I will not be taking classes during Spring/Summer semesters I will not have to take anymore classes until the Fall! I find that quite exciting. Ashley made an event today on Facebook. The event is that our apartment is going to meet at 9 pm and take the trash out since it has been sitting in our kitchen for a few days. It's going to be quite the party.


Also today the movie Juno came out. I am pretty sure that I am going to be going and getting it very soon considering that it is pretty much my favorite movie!



Lately I have been working quite a bit at the Creamery. And my silly self signed up for a ton of shifts right when finals were starting. So pretty much until I leave to go home next Thursday I am going to be extremely busy working/studying/packing/cleaning and everything else inbetween. Stay posted as I am going to be posting "100 things about me" soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am so ready to PAR-TAY!!!!!!!!!