Thursday, April 24, 2008

California!

So I am at home now in sunny/windy California!!! I just got back today, but it has been fun already. I went and watched Tanner play tennis and he kicked butt!!! whoo hoo!! I also rode to meet Aaron after school and surprise him, which worked, he didn't even suspect me. So pretty much today has been pretty fun. My mom put me in charge of finishing dinner while she and my dad went to some meeting in Turlock. Don't worry the house didn't get burned down, thanks to Collin since I went and took a shower hoping to be done before the food was, but that didn't happen, so Collin took it out of the oven. Last time she leaves me in charge of the food!!!! Claire comes home tomorrow and I can't wait to see her. It will be super exciting and fun. Ok well I am still working on the 100 things about me and hopefully I will be able to finish it soon. It has been quite the challenge! Ally and Ashley I miss you guys!!!

1 comment:

Ally! said...

I miss you too Heedee!