Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm a Blogger


Well, after seeing 2 of my roomates with a blog and thinking that it looked pretty cool I decided to get a blog of my own. Considering that finals are coming up I probably won't have too much time to actually keep things updated. Hopefully though after finals I will be able to. So I am going home to California on April 24 for 2 weeks. I am so excited considering that Utah has been so cold. Today was actually pretty warm but it is supposed to snow tomorrow. We will see if it holds true to what it says. I do like Utah though at times.



Finals are coming up and I am not too excited. I have so much studying to do for Stats and Physical Science. Oh what fun! Tonight The Hills is on at 11 and my roomates and I are super super excited! We watch a lot of TV around here. Mostly Jon & Kate plus 8, ANTM, The Hills, Desperate Housewives, Friends, and America's Best Dance Crew. And then on Saturdays we rent a bunch of movies to watch on Sunday. This Saturday we will be renting Juno since Ally has not seen it yet.



So this last weekend Bryan, me and a bunch of our friends went up to Vivian Park in the canyon and had a bonfire. We had collected like 20 pallets from vaious places and the guys stacked them way high and it ended up looking like a house. So, the flames were at least 20 feet high and if you stood too close it was super hot and felt like your face was melting off. Everything was going good until the sheriff came and got super angry and told us that we had to put the fire out immediately. Luckily there was the Provo river close by and the guys filled up garbage cans with water and it ended up making a huge mess.













The next morning we had to get up early (6 am) and clean it all up. I ended up not going and tried to get a little more sleep, but that did not happen because I could not go back to sleep. At 9 am I got up to drive to Aspen Grove with Shawnne, James, and Abigail, who will be working at Aspen Grove as well. We had orientation that day and I got pretty excited to work there this summer. I will be working in Arts & Crafts which should be interesting considering I am not much of and artsy person. After I got home from orientation I went to the volleyball game with Bryan and a bunch of our friends. Then we went to Divine Comedy which was hilarious. After that was over Bryan and I were starving because we both realized that we had "forgotten" to eat (or maybe it was more of we were having too much fun), so we all decided to go to IHOP. I have never eaten so much there ever. I had a whole omelet and 3 pancakes. WOW!! So all in all I had a very eventful/fun/tiring weekend!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay!! Heidi is a blogger!