Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just some fun on a late night


10 years ago: Probably just getting ready to find out that we were moving, or already found out..oh Newman

5 things on my to-do list today: (well since today is over i will say tomorows) 1. hang out with my old roomates 2. study study study 3. watch Juno probably 4. return my library book which is already overdue 5. go running hopefully

5 Snacks I enjoy: 1. raisinets 2. reese's 3. apple cinnamon rice cakes 4. cereal 5. carrots

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: WOW! lots of money, travel, save, buy a car
5 places I have lived: 1. Orem 2. Manteca 3. Newman 4. Patterson 5. Provo

Patterson!!!!


5 jobs that I have had: 1. soccer/basketball referee 2. Aspen Grove (this summer) 3. waitress at Yuphaa's Thai Cuisine 4. BYU catering 5. CONE

5 Things people don't know about me: 1. I live in a 4 story town house 2. I like to do crazy stuff and be wild w/o getting in trouble 3. I eat breakfast foods for most of my meals during the day, mostly cereal, yogurt, and oatmeal 4. I drink Vitamin Water everyday and most of the time drink 2-3 of them, my favorite is apple raspberry 5. I like to stay up late and have fun with friends and then sleep in late the next day

No comments: