Thursday, November 13, 2008

Picture Surfing

So I was looking at some pictures on my computer the other day and I found some fun ones from Aspen Grove this summer that I never posted. They are a bunch of random ones. Sarah and I hiking, pieces I painted, and last day of work. ENJOY!Ok so this is the alligator I painted as a sample. I worked forever on this guy. I actually painted him once at the beginning of the summer, but painted him again at the end when I knew how to paint better. This was by far the best one I painted!I think this is from our last day of work. Actually I know it is. Shalon had already left the week earlier :(This is from a theatre that they have up there it was pretty cool lots of secret spots to climb down in and explore. Unfortunately Sarah and I were too tired and hungry to explore too much.Sarah and I woke up super early one morning to hike up to 1st and 2nd falls before work. Don't mind the no make up and super tired faces :)The troll I glazed for a sample.

No comments: