Thursday, October 23, 2008

St. George/New Harmony

So this past weekend I went to St. George with my friend Bryan and a bunch of other friends. We stayed in a cabin in New Harmony and hung out and just had lots of fun. We went and hiked all over Snow Canyon, had Blue Bunny ice cream, ate at Jack in the Box, blew off Sobe bombs, watched Pan's Labryinth & The Ring 2 and played the Wii. I had a blast and it was a much needed break from school. At Snow Canyon we climbed down into a lava cave which was super fun especially since it was cool inside them and it was pretty hot outside.

Nice big spider we saw...sweet huh!

Down in the lava cave


Bryan and I

So we climbed up on top of this mountain thing..it was pretty sweet!

My camera just doesn't do this place justice.
These were everywhere, Bryan tried to eat one..haha!



The boys.
All of us. This was the best!
Bryan climbed up into this little cave thing. Then we proceeded to play football.

Bryan and I
Definitely the best trip yet!!!!


SOBE Bomb!!! This was the best one!

1 comment:

Collin Morris said...

Ok... its official Heidi, You are insane!