Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall

Well Fall is officially here. Yeah I know I am a little late, but I've been busy. Fall is so much fun at least until it gets too cold. Today was pretty cold I think it only got up to like 48. Needless to say I froze!!!! It is so fun to see all the leaves changing colors and how beautiful they are. Last Friday I went on a bike ride with Lakeridge Junior High for a class and we rode up to Bridal Veil Falls (23 miles). It was beautiful up there. I have a few pictures that turned out semi good considering that I only had my cell phone to take pictures with. It was so much fun and I hope that I can do it again sometime soon before it gets too unbearable cold. On another note, the BYU homecoming game is tomorrow against New Mexico. It should be a super fun game besides the fact that it is supposed to snow. Tanner is coming down as well to watch the game. I'm super excited to see him since I have not seen him for a while. We are going to go and eat blue pancakes tomorrow. More to come on that though when I can say how everything went. Other than that classes are going well except for that it's midterms/papers/stress time. I think it would be marvelous if they could plan it so that everything is not all at once for every class!! Oh well that will probably never happen, but I dare to dream. Well that's about it. More to come on how the weekend goes, as for now here are the pictures from the bike ride.

No comments: