Sunday, October 12, 2008

Aspen Grove Memories

So I was talking to Shalon today at church about some Aspen Grove stuff and I realized that I wanted to make a list of all the fun things from Aspen Grove.

1. Arts & Crafts..'nuff said.
2. The Mouse
3. Seeing Emily at the top of the tower.
4. The death stairs a million times a day.
5. Mystery meat day.
6. 1st & 2nd falls.
7. Cleaning Beckham with the best people ever.
8. Fridays!!!!
9. "No dying"
10. The slowest computer on the planet.
11. Guests that make us laugh.
12. Sneeking food out on Sunday so Skyler can eat with us!
13. The beautifulness.
14. Painting all day everyday.
15. Those dreaded days when we had to load the kiln and weren't sure if it would really turn out.
16. The 3..Sarah Dawn, Shalon & Heidi.
17. Learning so much!
18. Going down the slide head first even though it clearly says not to..
19. Oh the food..what will we do with you.
20. Laughing so hard we cry.
21. Fan, Flat & Fiiine brushes.
22. Sarah's comments that make us all laugh.
23. Cabin 28...deemed "The Hovel"
24. Oh the AG vans what more can I say...
25. Those trips down to Provo to get stuff at Patty's before all the craziness started at AG.
26. Watching the olympics.
27. Not having the stresses of school.
28. The squirrel that scared Shalon, that one time.
29. Not having to live in Snowshoe.
30. Free soft serve.
31. Sixlets, Charleston Chews & Swedish Fish.
32. Learning tons of new stuff & having the time of my life with lots of new and fun people!

That's my list..I am sure that there is more, so feel free to comment and I can add!!

No comments: