Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HOT ROD

Well, I am officially back in Utah.  It's great I love it, but I also miss California.  So, my Dad and I drove up last Thursday and Friday we went car shopping.  I have the greatest parents in the world.....they were nice enough to buy me a car and I will eventually be able to pay them back.  So, we looked mostly all over Provo, but finally settled on this sweet ride.....
Complete with pop top and curtains....aren't they kind and can't you see me in one of these!  Ha got ya! 



This is the real ride we decided on....a 2002 Honda Accord...it's nice and I like it...though I will definitely miss not having a live-in bus!



There he is...yes I've decided to call it a he....don't really know of any names, so suggestions are welcomed, though I may never name him after all...now for the inside.  These are mostly for my Mom to see what it looks like, so pass by if you don't want to see 'em.




Backseat middle feet on the hump!


<>
Ok so this is the end of my post.  It has taken me an hour and I almost threw my computer across the room...hence why I don't blog very much.  ENJOY!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Awesome! I'm jealous!

Arica said...

Did you name your car? I named mine LaFawnda Honda. :)