Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh What Do You Do In The Summer Time?

SLIP N SLIDE!!!

Or at least that's what me and the Hunt's do.  It was a fun Saturday.  I started it off by running a 5k for Tiff (pictures to come).  Then came home and jumped on the tramp with the kids and did the slip n slide.  The water was FREEZING, but it was so much fun.  So this post is kind of going to be picture overload, but enjoy!

Yep it was freezing!
<>
Parker!
Garret
Austin
Me.....I had to try and stop myself by the end...most of the time I went off into the grass.
SAFE!
They decided to pull out their bag of tricks...I tried a couple and failed miserably....
Aimee tried to stand and slide, but ended upside down :)
This was the only one that I didn't completely fail at....I didn't get as much of a running start as the kids did, but I made it....just barely.
Parker somersaulted (sp?) down the slip n slide.
And to end everyone laying in the sun trying to get warm.  We would sprint to our towels after going down once.
Overall it was a great day.  I washed my car which got soaked by the sprinkles last night and is now all dirty again, played racquetball and went to Audrey's bridal shower and I have never been more sore in my life.

THE END.

No comments: